Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thai steamed seafood curry in coconut #how mok # thai red curry paste. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Subscribe to my channel and press the bell button to get notifications every time I post a new recipe. Many soups combine Thai curry with coconut milk since the milk adds richness and tempers the spiciness of the paste. Probably the most common use for Thai curry paste is in curries and stews. Cook the curry paste in a little oil first to bring out its flavors, then coat proteins — like chicken, pork.
Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut #How Mok # Thai Red Curry Paste is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut #How Mok # Thai Red Curry Paste is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut #how mok # thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut #How Mok # Thai Red Curry Paste-
- Get 🟡curry paste
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp. Lemongrass
- Get 1/2 tsp. Galangal
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- Make ready 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbsp. Water
- Prepare 3 cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1 pc. Shallot
- Make ready 1 pc. Coriander root
- Make ready 2 pcs. Small dried red chili
- Get 4 pcs. Big dried red chili
- Take 2 pcs. Kaffir lime leaves
- Get 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry
- Get 7 pcs. Prawn
- Take 1 whole squid
- Make ready 1.5 cup coconut milk
- Take 1/2 tbsp. Palm sugar
- Get 1.5 tbsp. Fish sauce
- Get 15 g. Sweet basil
- Make ready 1 pc. Long red chili
- Make ready 2 pcs. Kaffir lime leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 pc. Young coconut
- Take Coconut meat
- Get 2 Eggs
This Thai Red Curry Paste recipe is a RecipeTin Family effort, refined over years with multiple family meals during which we critiqued the latest version. A Thai Red Curry Paste that's totally doable by any home cook that makes a Thai Red Curry that rivals those served by the best Thai restaurants in. Red curry paste makes for excellent Thai curry, including curry chicken and seafood curries, beef curry, vegetarian curries, and fish curry. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process well to create a fragrant Thai red curry paste.
Steps to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut #How Mok # Thai Red Curry Paste-
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces #clean prawn and squid #
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk #seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce #Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked #
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked # put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation # Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour # Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk # Done..!! 😋😋
Red curry paste makes for excellent Thai curry, including curry chicken and seafood curries, beef curry, vegetarian curries, and fish curry. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process well to create a fragrant Thai red curry paste. Better than takeout, Thai coconut red curry with prawns is easy, quick, and full of so much flavour! Add scallion whites and red curry paste and sauté one minute. Add shrimp and garlic, season I love Thai & seafood but my husband does NOT!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai steamed seafood curry in coconut #how mok # thai red curry paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!