Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry-. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry- is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry- is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry- using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry–
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 inch Ginger
- Make ready 6 cloves Garlic
- Get 3/4-1 inch Galangal
- Prepare 4 sticks Coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 small size Onion
- Make ready 8-10 Green chillies
- Prepare 2 Lemon grass bulb
- Prepare 1 Pink salt
- Make ready 3 young Lemon leaves
- Prepare as required Vegetables – Choice of yours (I have used Broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrot, beans and baby spinach)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Green curry paste
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 tetra pack Coconut milk
- Take 2 tablespoons Oil
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Make ready 8 Basil leaves
- Make ready 2 Red bird eye chillies (optional)
Instructions to make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry–
- For Green curry paste -Slice ginger, galangal, onion, green chillies. Mine was home grown heirloom variety, which is less spicy. If your chilli is spicier, please remove inner seeds.
- Remove outer stiff cover from the lemon grass bulb. Then slice it and keep it ready.Put everything in the mixer jar and make a paste by adding very minimal water. Store this paste in an air tight bottle. This portion suffice for twice.
- How to make Curry- Chop veggies, dice onions and separate each layer and keep aside.Heat oil, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add chopped veggies and fry for a while.Add green curry paste, salt, sugar and fry until raw smell vanishes.
- Add water and boil, until veggies are half cooked. Add Coconut milk and give only one boil. - Garnish with basil and red tiny chillies and serve with small grain rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste /curry- recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!