Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)-
- Take 1 The Crust
- Prepare 200 g cream crackers
- Make ready 80 g melted butter
- Get B The Cake
- Take 300 g Blueberry (fresh or frozen)
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 450 g cream cheese
- Take 160 ml heavy cream
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 C powdered sugar (optional)
- Get 10 g gelatin powder
- Prepare 50 ml cold water
- Get C The Topping
- Prepare 7 g gelatin powder + 35 ml cold water
- Make ready 180 g blueberry fresh or frozen
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 70 ml water
Steps to make Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)-
- Crush the biscuits in a ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into bottom of 8 inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberry with lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved and the berries softened. Blend till smooth. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, stir 10g gelatin and 50ml water. Let bloom for 10mins.
- Then, beat cream cheese till soft and smooth. Add heavy cream, vanila extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix till smooth.
- Melt gelatin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Gradually add a spoon of cheese cake mixture into dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Then pour back this mixture into cheesecake mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour into spring form. Spread evenly. Freeze for one hour while making the topping. I used few small spring form instead of one big one.
- In a small bowl, stir gelatin with water. Let bloom for 10mins. In a small sauce pan, heat blueberry with sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat stirring occassionally until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Add bloom gelatin and stir until gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool at room temperature and pour over the cake. Refrigerate the cake over night or few hours.
- Slice your cake with warm knife. I put my knife in a mug of hot water before slicing my cake.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!