Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, soya nuggets curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soya Nuggets Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Soya Nuggets Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have soya nuggets curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Nuggets Curry-
- Get 1 cup soya nuggets
- Take 1/2 cup chopped french beans
- Make ready 1 chopped carrot
- Prepare 1 chopped potato
- Take 1 chopped onion
- Take 1 chopped tomato
- Prepare Few cashew nuts
- Get 2 green chilly
- Get 1 cloves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 cup crushed paneer
- Prepare 1 pinch sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Take 2 dry red chilly
- Prepare Few chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Soya Nuggets Curry-
- 1 cup soya nuggets. Dip in luke warm water with salt for 1 hrs. After 1 hrs. squeezed the water from soya nuggets. Transfer to a bowl. Keep aside.
- I have blunched vegetables. Like 1/2 cup chopped french beans, 1 chopped carrot and 1 chopped potato. Once it is done. Cool it and strain it. Don't thrrow the vegetables stock You can used in curry. Keep aside
- Heat 2 tbsp refined oil. When the oil is hot… Add 1 cloves and a pinch of sugar. When sugar caramalised. Add 1 chopped onion. Fry for few minutes. Then add all the vegetables and soya nuggets. Mix…well.
- Add 1 chopped tomato, 2 chopped green chilly, few cashew nuts and 2 to 4 dry red chilly. Blend it and make a paste. Mix….well. Add 1/2 tsp garam masala and crushed paneer. Add vegetables stock. Mix it properly. Cover and cook till the vegetables soft and it is gravy.
- Open the lid. Add chopped coriander leaves and chopped mint leaves.
- Now the soya nuggets curry is ready to serve….with hot….chapati's
You must include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soya nuggets curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!