Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce)-
- Prepare 3 lbs your favorite cut of pork, with or without bone
- Take 2 vedalia or sweet onions sliced thinly
- Prepare 8 oz can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- Take 3 roma tomatoes
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare to taste Salt
Steps to make Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce)-
- In a pre heated pan (I prefer cast iron) add a little bit of cooking oil.
- Add meat to pan and cook, moving occasionally until meat starts getting crisp around the edges
- In a blender add chipotles, garlic salt and tomatoes and blend until smooth.
- Add sliced onion to the pan with the meat in it. Cook until onions carmalize.
- Add sauce from the blender to the pan with meat. Simmer stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add more salt if needed and enjoy with beans and rice.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!