Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, green sauce for tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Sauce for Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Green Sauce for Tacos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have green sauce for tacos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Sauce for Tacos-
- Make ready 7 Green Tomatoes or Tomatillo
- Get 5 Serrano Peppers
- Prepare 0.5 White Onion
- Make ready 0.25 Cup Coriander
- Get 0.5 Cup Water
- Make ready 1 Tbs Salt
Steps to make Green Sauce for Tacos-
- Clean and disinfect coriander leaves, chop tomatoes, onion in 2 or 4 parts to facilitate the step in blender.
- Transfer all to a blender, add 1/2 cup of water and salt.
- Blend a few seconds until the ingredients are mixed but not quite, only 10 seconds.
- Enjoy your meal
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food green sauce for tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!