Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mango habanero chicken with olio spaghetti 🍝. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Habanero Chicken with Olio Spaghetti 🍝 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mango Habanero Chicken with Olio Spaghetti 🍝 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mango habanero chicken with olio spaghetti 🍝 using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Habanero Chicken with Olio Spaghetti 🍝-
- Take For Spaghetti-
- Take 1 plate Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (see recipe)
- Prepare For frying chicken-
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp oil
- Get For Chicken marination-
- Get 1 bowl chicken breast cut into thin strips
- Make ready 1/2 tsp thyme
- Get 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder/ freshly chopped
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare 1/2 egg
- Take For sauce-
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp thyme
- Take 1/2 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 2 tsp brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mango Habanero sauce
- Prepare Vegetables-
- Take 1 medium capsicum (cube cut)
- Get 1 medium onion (cube cut)
- Prepare 1 handful spring onions
Steps to make Mango Habanero Chicken with Olio Spaghetti 🍝-
- First marinate the chicken with all the ingredients of marination and refrigerate at least half hour or overnight.
- In a non-stick wok, add oil and add the marinated chicken one by one. Fry for 2 mins each side and remove in a bowl.
- Now in the same wok, add ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Now add the add the capsicum and onion. Then add sauces, sugar and herbs, sauté for a minute. Mix well.
- Now add the fried chicken. Mix well and cook on low flame for 5 mins. Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve with Aglio e Olio Spaghetti and enjoy. - (see recipe)
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango habanero chicken with olio spaghetti 🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!