Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pan-seared salmon fillets with miso sauce (chan-chan yaki). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets with Miso Sauce (Chan-Chan Yaki) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets with Miso Sauce (Chan-Chan Yaki) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan-seared salmon fillets with miso sauce (chan-chan yaki) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets with Miso Sauce (Chan-Chan Yaki)-
- Prepare 2 salmon fillet
- Take 200 g cabbage
- Take 1 carrot
- Take 1 onion
- Get 1 tbsp salad oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp Miso, (A)
- Take 2 tbsp Sake or white wine, (A)
- Take 1 tbsp sugar, (A)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Mirin (otherwise 2 tbsp of sake and 2 tbsp of sugar), (A)
- Take 2 tbsp butter
Steps to make Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets with Miso Sauce (Chan-Chan Yaki)-
- Press the salmon fillets between paper towels to dry surfaces thoroughly. Season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cabbage leaves into chunks. Cut the carrot into thin rectangles. And slice the onion.
- Prepare miso sauce. Put all condiments (A) in a bowl and mix them.
- On a frying pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Place the salmon fillets on the pan skin-side up then cook them until golden brown. Flip the salmon fillets and cook on the second side until golden brown. Then remove the salmon fillets.
- Put the vegetables and the shimeji mushrooms on the pan. Place the salmon fillet over the other ingredients. Put the miso sauce on the salmon fillets and vegetable. Put some butter on them.
- Cover with a lid and steam over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pan-seared salmon fillets with miso sauce (chan-chan yaki) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!