Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stone ground whole wheat artisan bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Be the first to review this recipe. It's very easy and FUN to make.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stone ground whole wheat artisan bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread-
- Take 600 grams Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
- Prepare 2 rounded tablespoons of Wheat Gluten
- Make ready 444 grams Water (or 444ml - using grams is more accurate)
- Make ready 7 grams Instant Yeast (1 tablespoon)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Rape Seed or Olive Oil
Instructions to make Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread-
- Heat the water to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, add the sugar, stir until desolved then add the yeast. Leave until frothy, about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile add the flour, wheat gluten and salt to a stand mixer and mix on slow speed for about 2 minutes with the paddle.
- When the yeast is ready add the oil and stir until dispersed. With the mixer on slow speed add the water mixture, still using the paddle and continue mixing until dough leaves the bowl clean, about two to three minutes. Turn the mixer off and leave the dough to absorb the water for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the paddle and replace with dough hook and continue to mix for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove dough hook, tip out into lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave to rise for about an hour or until at least doubled in size.
- Tip out onto lightly floured work surface and shape to fit a 2lb loaf tin or a tin of your choice. Cover and leave to rise to about an inch/25mm above the tin. Depending on the temperature of your kitchen this should take anything between 45 minutes and an hour.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade and when all is ready place the loaf in the oven, turn the heat down to 180 and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, take out of tin and place back in the oven and bake for a further 8 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before cutting. Cover with butter and enjoy. The loaf is best eaten while still fresh and crusty, but will keep in a suitable tin for two to three days. Also it makes the very best toast.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
It is hardy, weighty and fulfilling. Be the first to review this recipe. This bread is to die for! It's very easy and FUN to make. Get all the goodness and full-bodied flavor of the wheat kernel from this bread made with stone-ground wheat. This bread did not rise for me. A deep and complex flavor to this bread. The red wheat and its subtle astringency shines through just a bit at the beginning but fades away to the sweeter notes found in the white flour. An excellent balance of both tastes. If I could obtain a steady source of this stoneground red whole wheat, I'd surely do so. I made this bread before but with white flour but since I'm on this health kick lately I thought I'd try it with whole wheat flour and what a surprise I had. The recipe is quite similar but different quantities and I used only whole wheat flour and it turned out beautiful and super yummy. There's a certain negative perception about bread. Many people fear it and choose to stay away from it when they're on a diet. This high-protein whole grain flour is the preferred choice of classic and traditional bread bakers for consistent, high rising, whole grain loaves. Great recipe for Stone ground whole wheat artisan bread. I have spent approximately three years attempting to perfect a perfect whole meal loaf. At the beginning, recipes I tried, produced loaves resembling bricks. It seemed the only way to produce an edible loaf was to use half whole wheat and. If dough is too sticky, dust surface lightly with bread flour and use a dough scraper to pick up and fold over dough several times as for kneading.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stone ground whole wheat artisan bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!