Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, potato and ham soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato and ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Ham Soup-
- Prepare Diced potatoes to your liking
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Take 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Prepare Water to cover potatoes
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter (half stick)
- Prepare Ham diced to your liking
- Prepare 1/4 cup flour
- Take 2 cup milk
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Potato and Ham Soup-
- Cube potatoes as many as you want. Cut onion and add chicken boullion, ham, salt & pepper. Cook til tender.
- In a separate sauce pan make white sauce (melt butter and whisk in flour until smooth. Add milk and whisk over medium heat until thickens
- Add white sauce into the cooked potatoes and ham and stir over medium heat until soup thickens
- Serve plain or with shredded cheese on top
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food potato and ham soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!