Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic parmesan pork chops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These can stand alone with out the help of any sauce or gravy.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic parmesan pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops-
- Get 4 to 6 Bone-in Pork chops
- Make ready 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Make ready 1 cup Apple Cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 large Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin
- Make ready 1/3 stick Of Butter
- Get 1 parmesan cheese
- Get 1 garlic powder
- Prepare 1 olive oil
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops-
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops.
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot.
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops.
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops- Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor. These can stand alone with out the help of any sauce or gravy. Dredge seasoned chops in parmesan cheese, coating both sides. Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip off. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. These were the best pork chops I have eaten in a long time. So moist and tender and the flavors were amazing! Learn how to make Garlic-Parmesan Pork Chops. This stuffed pork chop recipe looks tender and it's stuffed with garlic parmesan. Smokin' and Grillin' wit AB serves up a beautiful plate on how to make this delicious pork chop recipe. I have made this several times and it has always been a really big hit. I will definitely be making this again! These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. This great dish can stand alone without needing a sauce or gravy to flavor it.and makes an easy dinner in less than an hour. If you love pork chops, you are going to love this easy, healthy and the best pork chops in Instant Pot, with creamy garlic Parmesan sauce and gravy! Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork chop meals that no one enjoys.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic parmesan pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!