Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, delicious beef & pork hamburger steak with shiitake powder. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Unique and simple to prepare, this delicious pasta dish is filled with fresh flavors, and it's as healthy as it is hearty.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious beef & pork hamburger steak with shiitake powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder-
- Get 400 g minced beef and pork
- Take 1 Tbsp Shiitake powder
- Prepare 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take Vegetable oil, as necessary
- Take 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Get to taste Salt and pepper,
- Make ready 2 Tbsp milk
- Prepare 100 ml tomato ketchup
- Make ready 50 ml Worcestershire sauce
Steps to make Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder-
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool.
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white.
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger.
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat.
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat.
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
Beef and Blue Cheese Penne with Pesto. Unique and simple to prepare, this delicious pasta dish is filled with fresh flavors, and it's as healthy as it is hearty. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. The ease of this roast beef dinner recipe makes me wonder why I don't make it more often. Its secret is the combination of herbs and spices you sprinkle on the beef and the garlic you push into the meat. This roast beef comes out moist, tender and delicious. The versatility of Ground Beef has made it one of America's all-time favorite. WE HONOR OUR BRAND FAMILY OWNED AND OPPERATED Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove beef, potatoes, carrots, celery and onion from the slow cooker; shred beef, using two forks. Beef Bourguignon is a French classic made with melt in your mouth beef, mushrooms, carrots, and red wine and is cooked to perfection in the most delicious rich sauce. A hearty and comforting meal that you will make again and again! I used a chuck roast instead of stew meat since it was so much less expensive. My house smelled delicious, I also doubled the beef consommE others recommended and also used a bit of merlot. I did toss the cut meat in flour with a bit of salt and pepper. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. I even used bison (oddly, the grocery store had no beef flank steak) and it was delicious! Just the right amount of spice, sweetness and salty. Thanks and keep the awesome and easy recipes coming!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food delicious beef & pork hamburger steak with shiitake powder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!