Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steamed salmon and cabbage with cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Steamed Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed salmon and cabbage with cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese-
- Make ready 2 slice Fresh salmon
- Get 1/4 Cabbage
- Make ready 40 grams Mixed cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp White wine
- Get 2 tsp Cake flour
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 Olive oil
Instructions to make Steamed Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese-
- Slice the parts of the cabbage close to the core thinly, and chop up the rest into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Take off the scales and bones from the salmon and cut into 1.5 cm cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan. Dust the salmon lightly with cake flour and fry for about 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Push the salmon towards the center of the pan and add the cabbage around it on the edges of the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the white wine. Cover the pan and steam for about 3 minutes over low heat.
- Scatter in the cheese, put the lid back on and cook for 30 or so seconds. Turn off the heat. Set aside for 1 to 2 minutes and melt the cheese with residual heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steamed salmon and cabbage with cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!