Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potatoes baked in puff pastry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potatoes Baked in Puff Pastry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Potatoes Baked in Puff Pastry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook potatoes baked in puff pastry using 13 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes Baked in Puff Pastry-
- Make ready 2 sheets frozen all-butter puff pastry dough
- Get 6 sprigs thyme
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, crushed but kept whole
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Make ready 600 g fingerling potatoes, peeled
- Take Salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup olive oil
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 3 tbsp finely chopped marjoram
- Get 2 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
Instructions to make Potatoes Baked in Puff Pastry-
- Partially thaw the puff pastry dough in the refrigerator or at the room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- To make a sachet, tie the thyme, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, and chilli flakes in a piece of cheesecloth.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Season the water with salt and add the sachet.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes.
- Drain off the water, discard the sachet, and allow the potatoes to rest for 5 minutes, letting the moisture steam off.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork and stir in the olive oil. Beat one of the eggs and stir it in.
- Mix in the marjoram, thyme, and rosemary, and season with salt to taste.
- To make the top of the pastry case, place one of the pastry sheets on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Beat the remaining egg and brush the puff-pastry with it.
- Place a wire rack directly on top of the dough to allow it to rise only about 3/4 inch as it bakes and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180°C
- To make the base, place the second pastry between 2 sheets of parchment paper
- Place on a baking sheet and top with a second baking sheet to keep the pastry from rising too much as it bakes. Bake until light golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 160°C
- Place a straight-sided tart mold around the baked pastry base on the baking sheet.
- Fill the mold with the potato mixture and bake in the oven until the potatoes are set, about 30 minutes
- Brush the bottom of the top pastry case with egg wash and place on the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven until set, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes at room temperature and then gentle remove the mold.
Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potatoes baked in puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!