Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, japanese chicken nuggets. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Chicken Nuggets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Japanese Chicken Nuggets is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have japanese chicken nuggets using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Chicken Nuggets-
- Make ready 300 g Chicken breast
- Get 1/2 Egg
- Take 1/2 table spoon Mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 table spoon Soy sauce
- Make ready 3 table spoon Flour (Cake flour or all purpose flour)
- Make ready To taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Japanese Chicken Nuggets-
- Remove skin from a raw chicken and chop this chicken into very small pieces.
- Mix chicken with beaten egg, mayonnaise, soy sauce and flour. Mix well with your hands. Add some salt and pepper too.
- Heat oil at 180℃ and drop meat with your spoon. Deep fry until the colour turns golden brown.
You must have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food japanese chicken nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!