Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 🥘🥗🥔aloo kebab (potato kebab)🥘🥗🥔. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥘🥗🥔aloo kebab (potato kebab)🥘🥗🥔 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘🥗🥔Aloo Kebab (potato kebab)🥘🥗🥔-
- Make ready 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Get 1 tbsp mango powder
- Take 4 finally chopped green chillies
- Take 1 & 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Make ready 2 tbsp red chilli flakes (or to taste)
- Prepare 2 tbsp white cumin seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp gram masala powder
- Get 2 eggs, lightly beaten (used dip the kabab before frying)
- Make ready Oil for frying
Instructions to make 🥘🥗🥔Aloo Kebab (potato kebab)🥘🥗🥔-
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them. Add all the ingredients salt red Chilli flakes, mango powder cumin seeds, fresh coriander, gram masala powder and green chillies Mix well.
- Shape into round patties. Refrigerate for about an hour (covered with cling wrap). - Dip in beaten egg and fry until golden brown, then blot in kitchen towels. - - Enjoy!😊1.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 🥘🥗🥔aloo kebab (potato kebab)🥘🥗🥔 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!