Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops-
- Make ready 1/2 cup Italian Panko
- Take 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Take 2 large eggs
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Get 1 adobo for sprinkling
- Make ready 3/4 cup diced mushrooms
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Get 8 strips bacon fried and crumbled
- Take 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Make ready 1 fresh cracked pepper & salt
- Prepare 2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup diced green onion
- Take 6 large thick bone in pork chops
Steps to make Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops-
- preheat oven to 400° and heat oil to 350° in deep frying pan.
- stir eggs and water together set aside
- mix together panko, bread crumbs,grated parmesan,salt and pepper.
- mix together mushrooms,green onions,minced garlic,crumbled bacon,Italian cheeses,cracked pepper and salt.
- rinse and pat dry cops,lay chop on cutting board and make a small cut down between the meat and the fat,pull fat down enough so you can insert your knife in the middle of the side of the chop,slide knife into meat and make pocket for your stuffing.
- once you have all the chops prepared you can fill them with mixture of mushrooms and cheese.
- sprinkle stuffed chops with Adobe,dip chops in egg wash then in bread crumb mixture.
- place breaded chops in 350° oil for 6 min each side only turning once.
- after frying place in 400° oven for 10 min.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food parmesan crusted stuffed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!