Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steamed swai fish fillets (one pot meal). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steamed swai fish fillets (one pot meal) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal)-
- Prepare fish
- Prepare 2 swai fillets
- Make ready 1 Tomato
- Prepare 1/2 lemon
- Take 1/4 onion
- Make ready 1/2 packages sazon
- Take Italian seasoning, old bay, pepper
- Make ready 1 Chopped vegetables
- Take rice
- Get 3/4 cup white rice
- Get 1 olive oil
- Take salt
- Prepare sauce
- Get 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 DON'T USE AS MUCH WATER OR RICE WILL BE SOGGY
Instructions to make Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal)-
- Add ingredients for rice to rice section of rice cooker. ** remember to add slightly less water because water from veggies
- Mix dry seasoning for fish together in bowl
- Rub mixture on front and back of both fillets and place in steamer section of rice cooker
- Slice tomato, onion and lemon and place on top of fish
- Add vegetables on top on fish and put steamer in rice cooker and turn on
- Add ingredients for sauce in bowl and heat in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Stir and serve.
You must include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steamed swai fish fillets (one pot meal) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!