Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This richly delicious meal is a reason to be glad that winter is just around the corner. Strain the sauce through a fine sieve (twice for a clean sauce), then set back on the heat and reduce until it tastes balanced but powerful - you Warm up the sauce and add the vinegar, chocolate and butter.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce-
- Prepare 2 x 150 g venison steaks
- Prepare 150 g chantenay carrots
- Take 2 parsnips
- Get 100 g long stem broccoli
- Prepare Olive oil for brushing ingredients
- Prepare Raspberry and dark choc. Bbq sauce
- Make ready 120 ml water
- Prepare 120 g raspberries
- Get 20 g dark chocolate
- Get 2 pinches black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready Salt
- Take 1 tsp garlic granules
- Prepare 1 tsp mild chilli powder
Steps to make Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce-
- In a small pot add in all the ingredients from bbq sauce section
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for few minutes
- Blend all of the ingredients in the food processor. If sauce is to runny bring back to simmer and reduce it little bit more. If its to tick add some water. Check seasoning
- Heat up the bbq to low/ medium heat.
- Brush the steaks with the olive oil. Season with the salt. Place them on the Bbq and cook them directly 2 min from both sides. This should be done on the higher heat yo sear them really well. Start grilling veg on the low heat /side on the bbq
- Brush the steaks with the bbq sauce and take them of the heat. Keep brushing them with the sauce. Keep turning them as well to avoid burning.
- To cook the steaks medium it takes about 7 min. It will depend from the thickness of the steak as well. Take steak off the Bbq and let them rest for few minutes before serving
- Place in broccoli on the bbq and cook them on medium heat for about 1 min from both sides.
- Plate it up
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Rich venison is delicious with this tangy and bitter sauce. This richly delicious meal is a reason to be glad that winter is just around the corner. Gordon Ramsay demonstrates cooking his recipe for Venison with a chocolate and red wine sauce on the F Word. Strain the sauce through a fine sieve (twice for a clean sauce), then set back on the heat and reduce until it tastes balanced but powerful - you Warm up the sauce and add the vinegar, chocolate and butter. Swirl to amalgamate and check for seasoning. Plate up the venison with the mash, seasonal. I grated an ounce into the sauce using my microplane and when the That is it! I poured the sauce back over the venison and the vegetables, and then served! When I served this to the guests at my dinner party, it. The mash and sauce perfectly complemented the beef. The picture does not do it justice! The beauty of this BBQ sauce lies in it's versatility. This past weekend we slathered it stem to stern over baby back ribs one night, then grilled chicken thighs the next. Venison tenderloins trimmed into roasts are wrapped in bacon slices, roasted, and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this elegant recipe. Brush venison tenderloins with olive oil and season with onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Savory with a hint of spice, this Dark Chocolate BBQ Sauce goes great with pork ribs and pulled beef brisket. Add in the chili powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder, paprika, tomato sauce, brown sugar, coffee, red tine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and yellow mustard. This Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce has a little of sweet from the berries and a hint of heat from the chipotle peppers and it perfect to serve on top of chicken, fish, vegetables, or just serve it over cream cheese like you normally see it. Any way you choose I know it will be awesome because this sauce it. Transfer the purée to a fine sieve set over a small bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!