Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quinoa and sweet potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa And Sweet Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Quinoa And Sweet Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quinoa and sweet potatoes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa And Sweet Potatoes-
- Get 1 cup Quinoa
- Prepare 2 Sweet Potato peeled and cubed
- Prepare 1 Onion finely sliced
- Get 3 Garlic cloves chopped
- Prepare 1 Green Chilli chopped
- Get 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Roasted coriander powder
- Prepare Cracked Peppercorns for seasoning
- Get Salt for seasoning
- Prepare Few chopped Red and yellow bell Peppers for garnish
- Make ready 1/4 chopped Coriander leaves
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 2 cups Water or as required
- Make ready 2 tbsps Oil
Instructions to make Quinoa And Sweet Potatoes-
- Wash the quinoa couple of times in water. Add them in a pot and on medium heat cook stirring continuously till the water is absorbed.
- Now add 1½ cup water and cook till the quinoa is cooked and water is evaporated completely. It might take approximately 15-20 mins. Keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil. Add onion and garlic and saute for about 2 mins till it turns soft.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder, salt to taste and saute for a min.
- Add ½ cup water, sweet potatoes and cook till the sweet potatoes is cook for about 7-8 mins.
- Add the cooked quinoa into the sweet potato mixture, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and season with cracked peppercorns, mix well.
- Garnish with chopped bell peppers and few chopped coriander leaves and serve
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food quinoa and sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!