Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my eggplant boats. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These are easier than making traditional eggplant parm because. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my eggplant boats using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My eggplant boats-
- Prepare 1 big eggplant
- Make ready to taste Salsa (tomato sauce - recommended mutti)
- Prepare to taste Corn
- Get to taste Olives
- Get to taste Capers
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
- Get 4 slices Gouda cheese -
- Prepare as needed Olive oil
- Get to taste Asparagus
- Prepare to taste Sage (optional - for decoration)
- Take Potatoes (young/new)
- Prepare to taste Rosemary
- Get Baking paper
Steps to make My eggplant boats-
- Wash the potatoes and the eggplant. Cut the potatoes in small pieces (don't peel them) and season them with pepper, salt and with a little bit of rosemary. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Put some baking paper in a baking tin and smear some olive oil on. Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Hollow out the eggplant with a spoon and season it with salt and pepper. Put the halves aside and put the eggplant scratch in a bowl.
- Add corn, olives, capers and asparagus in the bowl with eggplant scratch. Season it with salt and pepper and then mix it up with a spoon.
- Put the mix back in the hollowed out eggplant halves and cover them with salsa. Don't put to little salsa on them because it could turn out dry. Tear up the gouda slices and put them on top of your eggplant boats.
- Put the potatoes and the eggplant boats in your tin. Drip small drops of olive oil on them.
- Put it in the preheated oven (180°C). Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve on a plate with a leaf of sage placed on top of your boats.
- Enjoy your meal! ☆
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
I've been dreaming up this recipe since last year when I created my Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats. These are easier than making traditional eggplant parm because. Chop the remaining eggplant and reserve. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt. Using spoon, scoop out eggplant flesh, and squeeze out excess liquid. Eggplant Parmesan Boats Recipe, Eggplant parmesan served stuffing in an eggplant with tasty Cooking adventures in a small, closet sized, kitchen. - I came to realize that my meals were boring. Proving that eggplant parm doesn't have to be crummy, even if it's not crumby. Walnut-Stuffed Eggplant Recipe for those seeking texture, flavor and uniqueness. Eggplants work well in a variety of dishes from ratatouille to baba ghanoush. I was not fond of eggplants in the past. This extremely easy and versatile dish is one of my favorite eggplant recipes. Perfect for Italian food lovers who do not want to overdo it with pasta and excess cheese, it can be. Tomato sauce, eggplant, Parmesan, herbs and seasoning. Eggplant Parmesan Boats. by Tara Botwinick. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy mince, vegetables and rice stuffed into eggplant boats for a nutritious and easy to prepare meal. Feel free to use any type of mince that you like. A great healthy alternative incorporating nutritious eggplants. Please also see my recipe Baked Eggplant Parmesan. In this Mediterranean-inspired recipe, smokey roasted eggplant pairs perfectly with a tart, creamy sauce while the sweetness of.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my eggplant boats recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!