Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vickys smoked haddock with leek and tomato sauce gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys smoked haddock with leek and tomato sauce gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Smoked Haddock with Leek and Tomato Sauce GF DF EF SF NF-
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Make ready 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 4 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- Make ready 25 g Vitalite Sunflower Spread / safe 'butter'
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Make ready 4 smoked haddock fillets
- Prepare 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Steps to make Vickys Smoked Haddock with Leek and Tomato Sauce GF DF EF SF NF-
- Fry the onion in the oil over a medium heat until softened and translucent. Add the garlic and fry a further minute
- Add the tin of tomatoes and simmer for 20 mins until the liquid has evaporated. Add salt & pepper to taste
- Meanwhile sauté the leeks in the butter in a large covered frying pan for 10 minutes on low until softened
- Add the water and then top with the haddock fillets, seasoned with black pepper
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque
- Serve the fish on a bed of leeks topped with the tomato sauce and some new potatoes. Garnish with the chopped parsley
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys smoked haddock with leek and tomato sauce gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!