Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheeseburger quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! These Cheeseburger Quesadilla Are The Easiest Way To Get Your Burger Fix.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheeseburger quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas-
- Get 2 1/2 lbs ground meat
- Prepare 1 large onion diced (optional)
- Prepare As needed meat seasoning (optional)
- Make ready 10-15 ea flour tortillas
- Make ready As needed butter or margarine
- Prepare 12 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Take As needed dipping sauce of your choice
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas-
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp.
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people)
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!)
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula.
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges.
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Repeat with remaining tortillas, ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! These Cheeseburger Quesadilla Are The Easiest Way To Get Your Burger Fix. Like I mentioned above, this is a super simple recipe. I don't have any ingredient notes that I haven't included in the recipe itself. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe! I love coming up with easy dinner recipes that don't require an extra trip to the grocery store. Cheeseburger fixings piled between two layers of buttery tortillas. If you love cheeseburgers and quesadillas, then put the two together and it's an absolute cheesy mouthful of. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers! We love fun recipes like these quesadillas! Recipe for Cheeseburger Quesadillas - Cheeseburger Quesadillas are the perfect way to use up leftover ground beef. Quesadillas made with ground beef and sharp cheddar cheese. Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. The best kind of dinners are the dinners you just throw all the ingredients on one sheet pan and wait. Best of all this recipe includes some yummy. Cheeseburger quesadillas feature the classic taste of cheeseburgers in an easy-to-prepare quesadilla. These cheeseburger quesadillas are a tasty example.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheeseburger quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!