Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing-
- Prepare Blueberry Bundt Cake-
- Take 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest
- Make ready 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 230 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- Get 4 large eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Prepare 2 cups blueberries
- Make ready Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- Make ready Passionfruit icing-
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- Prepare 2 cups pure icing sugar
Steps to make Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing-
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes.
- Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up.
- For making Passionfruit icing- mixing passionfruit pulp with icing sugar. Ice cake with a hot, clean knife.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!