Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oatmeal and sweet potato steamed bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Steamed Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Steamed Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oatmeal and sweet potato steamed bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Steamed Bread-
- Prepare 200 grams Sweet potato
- Get 100 ml ● Water
- Take 1/2 tsp ● Natural salt
- Take 100 grams Oatmeal
- Prepare 100 ml Additive-free soy milk
- Take 150 ml Water
- Make ready 20 grams Beet sugar (or normal sugar)
- Prepare 100 grams ★ Cake flour
- Make ready 8 grams ★ Aluminum-free baking powder
Steps to make Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Steamed Bread-
- Dice the sweet potato into 1 cm cubes. Place in a frying pan with the ● ingredients of water and salt, cover with a lid, and steam-cook for 3 minutes over medium heat. Turn off the heat, then set aside.
- Pulse the oatmeal into a powder in a food processor. Prepare the steamer by boiling the water and setting the steamer.
- Mix the soy milk, water, and sugar in a bowl, add the oatmeal. Mix well to allow the water to become absorbed into the oatmeal. Drain the diced sweet potatoes and stir.
- Sift in the ★ ingredients, and gently fold in the batter using a rubber spatula until it is no longer floury and is uniform in texture throughout.
- Fill the muffin cups 80% full. When steam rises from the steamer, place the cups inside, and steam for about 15 minutes on high heat. They are ready when a skewer inserted to the middle comes out clean.
- Remove them from the muffin cups and cool. They will turn out moist and chewy and not dry, if you allow them to cool in a lidded resealable container.
- These are low in sugar. Serve them for breakfast or for a snack. Store any leftovers in the freezer after wrapping them in plastic wrap and putting them in a resealable bag.
- For the oatmeal, you can use either the quick cooking type (shown on the right), or other store-bought oats (as shown on the left).
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oatmeal and sweet potato steamed bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!