Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich using 10 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich-
- Take Slow Roasted Strawberries-
- Make ready 250 g Fresh Strawberries Preferably Organic,
- Take Demerara Sugar, 30g Or More Depending On The Sweetness Of Strawberries
- Make ready Sandwiches-
- Take White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices
- Make ready Brie Thinly Sliced, A Few Slices
- Take 1 Handful Arugula,
- Take Low Moisture Mozzarella, For Shredding
- Prepare Parmigiano Reggiano, For Grating
- Prepare Pinch Black Pepper,
Instructions to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich-
- Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit.
- Depending on the size of your strawberries, halve or quarter into even sizes so that they bake evenly.
- Transfer the strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Toss in the sugar, making sure the strawberries are well coated.
- The ratio between strawberries and sugar is 9-1. If you have 900g of strawberries, the amount of sugar you should use is 100g. But ultimately, it still depends on the sweetness of the strawberries. Always taste and adjust your ingredients. You can slow roast a large batch of strawberries and keep them in a sterilized jar chilled in the fridge for a couple of weeks.*
- Wack into oven and slow bake for about 3 hrs.
- Give the strawberries a quick toss every 30 mins.
- The strawberries should almost be like a jam consistent but still hold their shapes.
- This is when the strawberries are releasing their juices and caramelizing.
- Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Lay 2 slices of bread on a working surface.
- Place brie onto the bread, making sure to cover the bread fully.
- Spoon the slow roasted strawberries onto the cheese.
- Add some arugula over the top.
- Place another layer of brie on top of the arugula.
- Lastly, sandwich with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Shred mozzarella into a skillet forming a size larger than the sandwich.
- Grate some parmigiano over the mozzarella.
- Lightly season with black pepper.
- Place the skillet over medium-low heat.
- If the heat is too high, the cheese will be grilled before the cheese in between melts.*
- Once the cheeses start to cook, place the sandwich onto the cheese.
- Press the sandwich gently with a spatula for about 30 secs.
- Cover and cook until the cheeses start to brown and the oil has almost evaporated.
- Using a spatula, remove the sandwich from the skillet and flipping onto the working surface.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- Shred mozzarella and grate parmigiano into the skillet.
- Lightly season with black pepper.
- Return the skillet onto the stove over medium low heat.
- Place the sandwich onto the cheese.
- Press gently with a spatula and cover.
- Cook until brown and crispy.
- Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwich.
- Slice and serve immediately.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!