Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings-
- Prepare Chicken Soup
- Take 2 1/2 lb chicken breast (4 to 5 large skinless/fat free chicken breast) cut into 1 inch chunks
- Get 1 medium White Onion, diced into small pieces
- Make ready 3 each Celery Stalks, both ends trimmed, diced into small pieces
- Make ready 1 large Half Anaheim pepper, (slowly roasted, skin peeled, seeds removed), diced into small pieces
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of fresh garlic, minced (1 to 2 Cloves)
- Prepare 32 oz box of Swanson 100% natural 99% fat free Chicken Broth
- Take 10 1/2 oz can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs
- Make ready 10 1/2 oz can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom
- Take 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 dash of Rubbed Sage, crushed
- Take 1 dash of Basil Leaves, crushed
- Get 1 dash of Thyme Leaves, crushed
- Take 1 dash of Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- Make ready 1 dash of Ground Ginger
- Take Fresh Ground Peppercorn Medley
- Prepare Fresh Ground Garlic Sea Salt
- Take Dumplings
- Take 2 cup Bisquick mix, regular
- Prepare 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- Make ready pinch of Ground Parsley
- Prepare pinch of Ground Garlic
Instructions to make BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings-
- Prep Time- 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience/ingredients. Cook Time- 27 minutes including the dumplings. There are two main sequences to this meal. One for the Chicken Soup and one for the Dumplings. * NOTE If you do not have access to a Pressure Cooker, you may substitute for a 6 quart Crock Pot - and increase the cooking time to approximately 6 hours on high. If using frozen chicken breast increase cooking time to approximately 8 hours for crock pot and 25 minutes for high pressure cooker.
- Add all the "Chicken Soup" ingredients to a 6 quart Pressure Cooker and give it a few good stirs. * NOTE do Not add any water, the 32 ounces of broth will be substituting the water.
- I used an Electric Pressure Cooker. Set the Heat to High Pressure and Timing to 17 Minutes. You will need to lock the lid and set it up for High Pressure following your Pressure Cooker's Safety Guidelines. It should take about 2 minutes to pressurize leaving you a full 15 minutes to cook under High Pressure.
- When finished cooking, slowly release the pressure using the Quick Release function following your pressure cooker's safety measures. This sequence is now finished. * NOTE now is a perfect time for a taste test to modify your seasonings if needed. Also check the tenderness of the chicken if you were using frozen chicken. An additional 3 to 5 minutes of high pressure cooking may be necessary.
- Switch the pressure cooker to "Steam" Mode or "High" Heat. Leave the lid on but allow the pressure to escape through the "Steam Vents", as we do Not want to allow the pressure to build up. * NOTE Cooking dough under high pressure will cause the biscuits to "Foam" and clog the vents, an obvious safety concern.
- Now for the second and final part, the Dumplings. First Mix all the Dry Ingredients in a medium glass bowl. After the dry ingredients are mixed in, add the Whole Milk while folding/stirring with a large metal spoon until thoroughly mixed. * NOTE you may substitute by simply using your favorite brand of canned biscuits.
- By now the fragrant chicken soup should be boiling or very close to a low boil. If not double check your settings as it needs to be boiling hot to cook the dough properly, otherwise it will come out uncooked in the center. Carefully "Drop" large sized balls of the dough into the Pressure Cooker and cover with the lid. Again allowing the steam to safely escape. Cook for 10 minutes on High Heat with the lid on. After 10 minutes your meal is ready to serve. Enjoy.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!