Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken sopa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Sopa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Sopa is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken sopa using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sopa-
- Take 1 medium Onion
- Take 1 can Cream of Mushroom (10.75 oz)
- Get 1 can Cream of Chicken (10.75 oz)
- Make ready 1 can Chicken Broth (14oz)
- Get 2 can Diced Green Chiles (4oz)
- Take 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Get 4 cup Chopped Cooked Chicken
- Get 12 Corn Tortillas
- Make ready 1 block of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (8oz), Shredded
Instructions to make Chicken Sopa-
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Sauté chopped onion in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in next 6 ingredients.
- Remove from heat.
- Tear corn tortillas into bite size pieces, and stir into chicken mixture.
- Stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Stir mixture into 6 (2.5 cup) buttered oven-safe bowls or ramekins, and top evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken sopa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!