Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dulce de leche cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Dulce de leche cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dulce de leche cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce de leche cheesecake-
- Make ready 8 digestive biscuits
- Make ready 2 cup cream cheese
- Get 1 cup whipping cream
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 can condensed milk
- Take 1/4 cup badam (almonds)
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp salted butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup castor sugar
Instructions to make Dulce de leche cheesecake-
- To make crust, crush biscuits coarse and add melted butter to it. Take a cake mould and make a base by spreading the mixture evenly in a layer.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now take a bowl, add some whipping cream to it and whip for 5-7 minutes. Now add cream cheese to it and mix well.
- To make instant dulce de leche, take unopened can of condensed milk and boil it in boiling water for about 1 hour.
- Let this toffee (dulce de leche) cool down and then add it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread this mixture over that prepared biscuit crust evenly & agian let it set in the refrigerator.
- For top most layer, take 2 tbsp dulce de leche (caramel) and spread it over the cream cheese layer.
- You can add caramelised almonds or praline on the top layer.
- Let this cheesecake set for at least 8 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!