Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pina colada cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pina Colada Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pina Colada Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pina colada cake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada Cake-
- Prepare flour
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready margarine/butter
- Make ready Eggs
- Get baking powder
- Make ready vanilla essence
- Make ready coconut cream
- Make ready pineapples diced
- Take brandy/rum
Steps to make Pina Colada Cake-
- Prepare your baking tin and set aside. Preheat your oven to medium heat
- Measure out all your ingredients. Taking all your dry ingredients and sift them onto a medium bowl.
- In another bowl mix the sugar and butter and cream them until pale.
- Beat two eggs in a small bowl and add to the creamed mixture
- Cream again then add the remaining eggs and cream once more. Add in the vanilla essence. Cream again
- Fold in the flour alternating with the coconut cream cream. Use only a cup out the two measured out.First put half the flour, fold in, then add some more cream and fold in. Do this until completely mixed.
- Check for drop consistency. Pour batter into pan and bake
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a skewer comes out clean. Once done place on a rack to cool
- For filling take the remaining cream mix with the pineapples and blend together.
- The mixture should be a paste like consistency. Add in the rum/brandy. At this point one may choose to use as is or boil for a few minutes over low heat. I preferred to use as is.
- Option one- (might be messy)Slice your cake into layers and pour the mix on each. Stacking it once more. Pour the remaining mixture on your cake. Chill your cake overnight. Then frost as desired
- Option 2- Using dowels make holes in your cake and pour in the mixture. Chill overnight then frost as desired.
- This cake is best served chilled and is not recommended for children.
- Highly recommended for bridal showers, pajama parties of one or more 😉
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pina colada cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!