Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan quorn chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan quorn chicken fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice,
- Get 1 bag frozen Chicken tenders
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced
- Get 2 dried red chilli
- Take 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- Make ready salt
- Take pepper
- Take Vegetable bullion cubes 3
- Take 1 cups cooked rice, i used Basmati rice
Instructions to make Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice,
- Cook the rice and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season
- Add in the chopped spring onions.
- Turn off the stove and enjoy..
You must have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Moreover, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan quorn chicken fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!