Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy low calorie mushroom sauce with rigatoni. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy low calorie mushroom sauce with rigatoni using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni-
- Get 300 grams Rigatoni pasta
- Prepare 500 grams mushrooms (fresh)
- Make ready 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 10 grams wheat flour - all purpose
- Take 2 clove grated garlic
- Prepare 1/4 cup cold water
- Take 1 tbsp dry vegetable spice (or just salt to taste)
- Prepare fresh basil leaves
- Make ready 1 grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Spicy Low Calorie Mushroom sauce With Rigatoni-
- Cook Rigatoni, drain water and set aside
- Cut mushrooms in pieces, then add them in a saucepan
- Add oil, garlic, spices, the first 1/4 cup water and wine and cook until mushrooms soften nicely
- Then in the other 1/4 cup cold water add 10 grams wheat flour - all purpse, mix with spoon nice and add in the cooking mushrooms (this should thick the liquids and make it sauce actually)
- Cook till the it get tick
- Pour mushroom sauce into the cooked Rigatonies and mix all
- Serve with few fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese
You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy low calorie mushroom sauce with rigatoni recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!