Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lettuce salad !!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lettuce salad !! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Salad !!-
- Take 4-5 Lettuce Leaves roughly chop by hands
- Take 2 tsp Oil
- Get as per taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Prepare 2 medium sized Tomatoes small cubed
- Make ready 1 medium sized Cucumber small cubed
- Get 2 medium sized Onions sliced
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Green Coriander leaves
Instructions to make Lettuce Salad !!-
- Take oil, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl.
- Add cubed tomatoes, cucumber, sliced onions and mix well.
- Add roughly chop lettuce leaves, chopped fresh green coriander leaves and lemon juice. Gently mix everything well.
- Healthy and delicious Lettuce Salad is ready to serve. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator and serve later.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lettuce salad !! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!