Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken verde stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot chicken verde stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew-
- Get 1 boneless skinless chicken thigh
- Take 5 oz chicken broth
- Make ready 5 oz tomatillo or green salsa
- Make ready 1-3 cups bell pepper any color
- Make ready 1 can beans, I used black
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cumin
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Take to taste Pepper
- Take Water to taste at the end (I do about 2 cups)
Steps to make Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew-
- Sauté bell peppers in any oil in instant pot for a few minutes
- Throw all ingredients except beans and water in instant pot. High pressure for 20 minutes
- Add beans and high pressure for another 5 minute
- Add water to taste at the end. I like to adjust water at the end because it is very flavorful and salty before adding water. I don’t like adding water before because it dilutes the mixture resulting in less flavorful ingredients (chicken, veggies).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken verde stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!