Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stew using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew-
- Make ready 1 1/2 Beef stew meat, cubed
- Prepare 3 cup Cubed peeled potatoes
- Get 3 cup Small onions, sliced
- Take 2 cup Carrots, sliced
- Make ready 6 tbsp All purpose flour
- Make ready 2 cup Water
- Make ready 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Beef bouillon granules
- Take 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- Take 2 tsp Dried basil
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Paprika
- Get 3 tsp Pepper
- Take 2 Bay leaves
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 cup Cold water
Steps to make Beef Stew-
- Add paprika, pepper, and 4 tbsp of flour into a large bowl, adding in the beef to coat completely
- Oil a Dutch oven over medium heat, slightly browning the beef
- Once the beef is slightly browned, add in the water (bringing it to a boil), bouillon, tomato paste, 1 1/2 tsp basil, 3/4 tsp thyme, 3/4 tsp garlic powder, and bay leaves
- Lower the heat to a simmer, and cover for 1 1/2 hour
- Uncover the Dutch oven, ads in the carrots, potatoes, and onions, and then simmer covered for an additional 30 minutes
- Combine the flour, water, remaining basil, thyme, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl, and then add it in the Dutch oven
- Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Serve and enjoy -)
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!