Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chipotle, coffee beef fillet with a chilli chocolate sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chipotle, Coffee Beef Fillet with a Chilli Chocolate Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chipotle, Coffee Beef Fillet with a Chilli Chocolate Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chipotle, coffee beef fillet with a chilli chocolate sauce using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle, Coffee Beef Fillet with a Chilli Chocolate Sauce-
- Prepare 800 g Beef Fillet
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Chipotle Chilli
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Coffee
- Get 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1 tsp dried rosemary lightly crushed
- Take 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Get 2-3 Tblsp of Garlic Butter
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Prepare Chilli Chocolate Sauce
- Take 125 ml red wine
- Make ready 1 bayleaf
- Take 2 large cloves of garlic whole just cracked/slightly flattened
- Prepare 1 sprig thyme
- Take 1 sprig rosemary
- Prepare 65 ml stock (chicken but u can use beef)
- Prepare 25 g butter
- Take 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh cream
- Take 50 g dark Lindt chocolate (70%)
- Make ready 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Take to taste Salt & pepper (about a pinch each)
Steps to make Chipotle, Coffee Beef Fillet with a Chilli Chocolate Sauce-
- Combine all the ingredients except the garlic butter and fresh rosemary to create a rub.
- Season fillet well with rub and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- You could use one of two cooking methods… The one; a firm favourite of my fellow South Africans is to braai (or barbeque). For this method I suggest searing the meat on a high flame to seal it then allow to cook on a moderate fire until done to your preference.
- Note to Baste the fillet during cooking with garlic and herb butter using the rosemary as a 'brush'. (Melt butter)
- The Second Method uses a combination of stove top and oven cooking as follows…
- Grease an oven proof dish with a drizzle of olive oil and heat through.
- Sear meat to seal. Remember to seal all sides.
- Place 2 to 3 Tblsp of garlic butter and two sprigs of fresh rosemary over meat.
- Cover with foil and place in oven at 140°C for about 20 to 25 minutes (depending on how well done you like your steak - you may need to cook for longer for well done)
- Method for the Chilli Chocolate Sauce-
- Combine bayleaf, garlic, thyme, rosemary and red wine to a saucepan and simmer on medium heat until reduced to half.
- Once reduced, add stock to wine and continue to simmer until reduced to half.
- Stir in butter and then remove Bayleaf, garlic and thyme. Remove from heat and cool slightly (for about 7 - 10 minutes). The butter gives your sauce a beautiful silky gloss a and adds to the decadence so I suggest not substituting with margarine.
- NB. I found that reduction and cooling prevents the cream from curdling in the next step.
- Whisk in the cream. Return to stove on a low heat just to warm through. You want it just warm enough to melt the chocolate in the next step.
- Turn off heat then add in chocolate. Whisk until melted and smooth. NB. A darker chocolate will result in a more bitter sauce. I find 70% to be just perfect.
- Add in red chilli flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Combine well.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chipotle, coffee beef fillet with a chilli chocolate sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!