Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sig's dulce de leche (caramel sauce). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sig's dulce de leche (caramel sauce) using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Dulce de Leche (caramel sauce)-
- Prepare 250 ml sweetened condensed milk
- Take 50 grams sugar(optional)
Instructions to make Sig's Dulce de Leche (caramel sauce)-
- Dissolve sugar in the milk in a small pot by gently heating it on stove.
- Pour mixture into a heatproof bowl that has high sides.
- Heat in microwave oven in two minute intervals for about thirty minutes,Every two minutes stir very carefully as it will be very hot and bubble a lot.
- Keep checking throughout heating periods that it not over boils.
- Cook until it reaches the colour and thickness you want.
- I serve this with icecream and puddings or use it in baking.
- You can also eat it on its own.
- Leave the extra sugar out if you dont want it to sweet.If not using sugar add milk straight into heatproof dish and put into microwave.
- This recipe makes enough sauce to serve with four icecreams
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sig's dulce de leche (caramel sauce) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!