Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce-
- Make ready 1 thigh Chicken thigh
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic (sliced thinly)
- Prepare 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 Sake
- Make ready ■ Salsa sauce
- Make ready 10 Tomatillos
- Make ready 1/2 Onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- Get 1 Jalapeno pepper (cut into thin strips)
- Prepare 1/2 Paprika (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Take 2 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Soup stock granules (consomme bouillon powder)
- Take 1 Dried basil
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce-
- Peel the thin skin off of the tomatillos. Put the tomatillos and water in a pot and bring to a boil, cook until tender. Take them out in cold water and cut into bite-sized pieces. Take the membrane off of the fruit if it can be easily removed.
- In a pot, simmer the tomatillos, onion and garlic.
- Once the juice comes out and the vegetables are tender, add the seasonings, jalapeño pepper, and paprika and continue to simmer.
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken thigh, and cut to make the thickness even. (Make a few slits in the chicken so it's easier to cook through.)
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the sliced garlic to make garlic chips. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the chicken thigh and cook all together.
- Remove the garlic chips before they burn, turn the chicken over, sprinkle on some sake, cover the skillet, and cook it through.
- Transfer the chicken onto a plate, top it with salsa sauce and garlic chips in that order, and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!