Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wanton wonton soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wanton wonton soup using 22 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wanton Wonton Soup-
- Get 6 piece chicken
- Take 2 lb pork bones or 2 large ribs
- Make ready 1 large onion halved
- Get 2 tbsp minced ginger
- Make ready 16 cup water
- Make ready 2 large Portobello mushroom caps sliced
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tsp concentrated chicken bullion or 2 cubes (vegetable works too)
- Get 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 2 tsp sesame oil
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 3 spring onions cut Michonne style to sprinkle on top
- Make ready 1 lb ground pork
- Prepare 3 minced green onion
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Rice wine (not rice wine vinegar) ~ note I did not have rice wine but did have white wine, it substitutes well
- Get 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Sriracha
- Prepare 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- Make ready 3 tbsp cornstarch - more or less may be needed depending on how sticky your mix is
- Get 1 packages wontons
- Make ready 2 head baby bok choy
Instructions to make Wanton Wonton Soup-
- Get your chicken pieces
- Now gather up your piggy
- And now your onion…
- You add your chicken, pork and onion to the water in a large pot. Stir in the boullion. Add the white pepper and first set of sesame oil and soy sauce to the stock.
- Simmer that loveliness for about 2 amazing hours. Do not go far you have more to do.
- Get that lovely ground piggy in a bowl.
- Collect soy sauce, fish sauce, (rice) wine, sesame oil.
- Gather up the green onion, the ginger, and the garlic.
- Put your liquids and your roots in a processor and pulse away.
- Mix the flavor explosion that is in your processor into your pork.
- I put plastic wrap tight to the pork and tuck it in the fridge while I do the next bit. This also gives it a chance for the flavors to fall in love and marry.
- Remove stems and gills from your mushrooms, then slice 1/2 inch thick. (You can toss these in the stock now if you like, but check out what I did below)
- Put those in a pan and sauteé for a bit until nice and browned. (The more brown the meatier in flavor)
- Remove the pork bones and chicken parts using a slotted spoon. (I used a wire basket frying spoon).
- Add sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, bullion, and white pepper. Also add those mushrooms. Give it a slight stir. Turn to low while you do the rest.
- Now it's time to fold the pants off some wontons.
- Place NO MORE THAN 1 tsp filing in each wrapper
- Use your fingertip to lightly dampen am four sides of the wrapper and fold up from one corner tip to the top corner tip.
- Press the air out around the porky goodness and seal it all in.
- Use your thumb to push in a little dent in the butt of the wonton.
- Fold the little legs up one at a time, criss-cross style.
- Bring up the second leg and cross it over the first
- Clean (well) and cut your bok choy (as you see fit), add to the stock. Increase heat to a simmer again. ~ sorry no picture
- Place your beautiful bundles of joy wontons in the stock just until they start to float and pucker around the meat. 1-2 minutes (not much filling so no worries) ~Again sorry no pic
- I still had about half of the filling mix left and no more wonton wrappers, so away it went in a pan and sautéed it was. Then tossed in along with the loveliness that was simmering.
- Top with green onion if you like and serve in a large bowl because you will want to eat a ton!
Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food wanton wonton soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!