Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate)-
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ginger
- Prepare 2 shallots
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 1/2 tablespoons salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- Make ready 1 kg chicken wings
- Take Optional 1/2 teaspoon of chilli pepper flakes
- Take Optional 1 lime to serve
Steps to make Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate)-
- Garlic, ginger, shallots and sesame oil in a blender to make a paste
- Add the rest of the ingredients except lime and marinade the chicken wings overnight
- Oven or charcoal grill your chicken wings. Serve with lime or garlic chilli sauce!
You have to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!