Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dulce de leche cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dulce de leche cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cake-
- Take 1 1/2 cups Maida -
- Take 1 cup Dulce de leche -
- Get 1/2 cup sugar Powdered -
- Prepare 200 gms Butter -
- Take 2 nos Eggs -
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder -
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla essence -
- Prepare Milk
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Cake-
- Mix and sieve maida, baking powder.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar until soft.
- Then add half of dulce de leche and mix well until everything is combined well.
- Then add eggs and beat well along with vanilla essence.
- Add the flour mix to it and rest of dulce de leche and mix well.
- If the mixture is too hard to mix, then add little milk and mix it.
- Then transfer it into a greased cake tin.
- Bake in it preheated over at 180C for 30 mins.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food dulce de leche cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!