Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana stem curd curry(pachadi). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have banana stem curd curry(pachadi) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Stem Curd Curry(Pachadi)-
- Get 250 Grams Ready to Cook Banana Stem
- Take 1 cup thick curd (whisked) salt to taste
- Make ready For tempering-
- Get 1 teaspoon oil (Groundnut oil or any)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon urad dal/split and husked black gram
- Take 2 green chillies (roughly chopped, adjust according to taste)
- Get 1 sprig curry leaves (roughly torn)
Steps to make Banana Stem Curd Curry(Pachadi)-
- Heat a kadai/pan with oil and temper with ingredients given under ' For tempering'.
- Take Ready to Cook banana stem and add it to the kadai.
- Add salt and cook by stirring continuously for just one minute on high flame and switch off.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Once cooled, add thick curd and mix well.
- Your healthy and delicious pachadi is ready to be served.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana stem curd curry(pachadi) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!