Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sig's potato, leek and cabbage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sig's potato, leek and cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup-
- Make ready 150 grams of vegetarian , spicy chicken flavour prices ( if making vegetarian suopl)
- Make ready 8 rashers streaky smoked bacon (if making meaty soup.)
- Get 1 tbsp oil of choice , not olive though
- Take 2 medium leeks, sliced finely and washed
- Take 1 large stick of celery
- Get 500 grams of a floury potato of choice
- Prepare 1 small savoy cabbage about 300 grams
- Take 2 large handful of baby spinach leaves
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of creme cheese ( philly type )
- Make ready 1 1/4 liter of good vegetable or chicken stock
- Get 1 pinch each or a little more of salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp pouring cream (optional )
Instructions to make Sig's Potato, Leek and Cabbage Soup-
- In a pot deep enough to hold your soup, fry either the bacon or the vegetarian chicken pieces until they are crisped up. Take a slotted spoon and remove from pot set aside
- In the same oil add the finely sliced leeks and sliced celery, cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes or so to soften them make sure they don't burn
- Chopped the potatoes and add to the pot , and the stock of choice cook for another ten minutes, add the cabbage and spinach leaves then blend all together until it is a smooth soup , keep some of the darker leaves from the cabbage aside . To add shredded about five minutes before serving
- Now add the cream cheese and the salt and pepper.
- If it is not creamy enough add some more cream cheese or a couple of tablespoons of pouring cream.
- Serve the soup with the the set aside fired pieces of choice sprinkled over the top and some toasted or crusty bread.or as here with chives and dried chilli pepper
You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sig's potato, leek and cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!