Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried leek and onion. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fried leek and onion using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Leek and Onion-
- Get 1 leek, sliced
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Take 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 2 dried chillies
- Make ready 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Take 50 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready cracked black pepper
- Take salt
Steps to make Fried Leek and Onion-
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
- Fry the onion, garlic, dried chilies, and bay leaves for 3-5 minutes or until the onions have softened.
- Add in the leeks, chili powder, garlic powder and seasoning and continue to fry for 10 minutes or until the leeks are cooked. Stir regularly as it may stick to the pan and burn.
- Once ready serve immediately and enjoy.
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried leek and onion recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!