Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hearty chocolate-beetroot muffins (eggless). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hearty chocolate-beetroot muffins (eggless) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Chocolate-Beetroot Muffins (Eggless)-
- Get 2 medium sized Beetroot
- Get 1 cup Refined flour
- Take 1 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
- Take 1/2 cup Curd/yogurt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Get 1/3 cup Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Get 1 tsp Vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready Few Chopped Cashews
Steps to make Hearty Chocolate-Beetroot Muffins (Eggless)-
- First of all, to prepare beetroot puree, wash, peel and chop the Beetroot. Then pressure cook with just enough water to 3-4 whistles or until soft. Cool it completely and make a thick puree(use little water if required).
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Grease and dust the muffin tray. Keep aside. In a Big Bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Now blend together curd, oil, sugar, vinegar and vanilla essence until smooth. Add 1/2 cup Beetroot puree to this mixture and blend again.
- Now transfer the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to a smooth batter. Pour the batter into the muffin moulds and top with some chopped Cashews.
- Bake at 180°C for 22-25 mins or until the toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm or cold with a cup of coffee/tea or a glass of milk!
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hearty chocolate-beetroot muffins (eggless) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!