Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, raw banana kofta curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Raw Banana Kofta, a classic among North Indian vegetarian recipes, goes well with pulao or rice. Raw Banana Kofta Curry prepared by Grandmother- Village Food.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook raw banana kofta curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw banana kofta curry-
- Prepare 2 raw banana
- Make ready 1/2 cup Grated paneer
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 spoon Besan
- Get 1 spoon Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 spoon Coriander powder
- Take 1 pinch Amchor
- Prepare 2 cups Tomato pureed
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get As per taste Red chilli powder
- Make ready As required Oil
- Prepare As Required Garam masala
- Make ready as required Green coriander leaves
- Take 10-12 cashew nuts
- Get as required Fresh cream
Instructions to make Raw banana kofta curry-
- Cut the end of the raw bananas. Cut each raw banana into two pieces. Do not peel the skin. Boil them 4 cups of water along with 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder on low to medium flame. It will take approx 20-30 mints based on the size of the raw bananas. Insert a knife into the raw banana and if it goes through smoothly then it's cooked till soft. Turn off the heat and drain the water. Cool and peel the raw bananas and grate them.
- In a bowl, add the grated raw banana, chopped onions, grated paneer, ginger-green chili paste, coriander powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves, besan and salt. Mix well and if necessary add another tbsp of besan to bind the mixture such that you can make small lime sized balls (koftas). Make small koftas and keep them aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once the oil is hot, reduce the flame to medium and place the balls gently into the hot oil. Deep fry to a golden brown shade and remove into a bowl lined with absorbent paper. Keep aside and make the gravy.
- To prepare the gravy, heat oil in a cooking vessel. Add the cinnamon stick and cardamom and allow to splutter. Add the chopped onions and saute for 6 mnts. Add ginger green chili paste and saute for a mt. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt and mix. Add tomato puree and cook for 8 mnts Add cashew nut paste and cook for 3 mnts
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and simmer for 7-8 mts or till it reaches the desired curry consistency. Turn off heat.
- To serve the kofta curry, place the koftas in a deep bowl and pour the gravy over the koftas till submerged. Allow to sit for 7-10 mts and serve warm. Garnish with fresh cream and fresh coriander leaves.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Kachkola'r Kofta'r Dalna—Raw Banana Kofta Curry—Plantain or Green Banana Curry Bengali Recipe. # Bangali Kancha KOLAR KOFTA Recipe Raw Banana Kofta Curry prepared by Grandmother- Village Food. Among the many kolagach (banana plant) products Bengalis have thought to turn into delectable food items, kachkola'r kofta (raw banana kofta) remains an. Raw Banana Kofta, a classic among North Indian vegetarian recipes, goes well with pulao or rice. I like to have raw banana kofta curry as a side dish for rice, roti, and flat breads. It is my favorite due to the awesome taste of the spicy gravy and the plantain dumplings (koftas) immersed Cooking is one of my passions. I like to make nutritious and tasty foods at home. Raw Banana Kofta Curry or Kachche Kele Ka Kofta is a popular Indian cuisine where we use Raw Banana or Green Banana and make small balls Finally, we make a delicious curry or gravy and we pour the gravy over the Koftas. This dish is rich in fiber and vitamins and is the perfect summer recipe. Kachacha Kela Kofta Curry,Kota Tari,raw banana kofta curry, kofta curries, kofta recipes, raw banana recipes, side dish for rotis, restaurant style kofta recipes,low fat kofta recipes, how to make kofta based curries, kofta sabzi recipes, kela ka Kofta, Plantain Kofta Curry This raw banana kofta is one among the recipes which i gave for the magazine and i made this without onion and garlic. When the oil becomes hot, place the koftas. Serve banana koftas with coconut chutney or coriander chutney or mint chutney. Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. Preparation- Boil the raw banana and one potato with a pinch of salt. Raw banana koftas can be prepared anytime and it is a recipe which is easy to prepare. Ingredients for Raw Banana Kofta Curry. How to make the raw banana kofta curry. Wash and dry the raw bananas. Cut and remove the stalk of banana from both the sides. Kofta curry can be made with a variety of ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food raw banana kofta curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!