Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sig's celeriac soup with leeks and stilton cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Celeriac Soup with Leeks and Stilton Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sig's Celeriac Soup with Leeks and Stilton Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sig's celeriac soup with leeks and stilton cheese using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Celeriac Soup with Leeks and Stilton Cheese-
- Take 1 large head of celeriac (root vegetable)
- Take 1 large leek
- Prepare 4 spring onions
- Prepare 80 grams Stilton or other blue cheese
- Prepare 1 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fenugreek (powder) optional
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Prepare 1 good sprinkle of dried tarragon
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1/2 lemon (juice only) plus 1 tablespoon extra
- Make ready 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 pinch salt or to taste
- Take 3 or so drops of Maggi liquid seasoning ( I use the hot spicy one) or use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Sig's Celeriac Soup with Leeks and Stilton Cheese-
- Peel the celeriac and chop into small shanks. Set a few very small pieces aside for garnish.
- Put the bigger pieces in a pot with the finely chopped leeks and spring onions. Cover just with water. Add a colander or sieve over this but not letting it touch the water.
- Now drop the smaller celeriac pieces into 1/4 of the lemon juice and rub it into the celeriac. Remove and put into the sieve over the other vegetables in the water bring to boil thus cooking the leeks , bigger chunky celeriac and spring onions and steaming the smaller celeriac pieces at the same time.
- When the smaller pieces are almost cooked remove and set aside in another 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Add all other ingredients except the 1 extra tablespoon of lemon juice and the cheese to vegetables in the pot.
- Simmer for five minutes
- Puree the soup, add more water to reach consistency you prefer ,add the cheese and ensure it I melted
- Gently fry the smaller pieces of celeriac until they just caramelise do not fry brown or they go bitter
- Finally season to taste with rest of lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt if needed and arrange the smaller pieces of celeriac sprinkled with some of the green from the spring onions.
You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sig's celeriac soup with leeks and stilton cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!