Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soya granules cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soya Granules Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soya Granules Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soya granules cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Granules Cake-
- Make ready 1/2 cup Soya Granules dry
- Prepare 1/2 cup Soya Flour
- Prepare 2 Egg
- Take 1 cup Sugar
- Get 3 tbsp Ghee
- Make ready 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Get 10 Dates
- Get 3 tbsp Tutti Fruity
- Get 2 tbsp Raisins
- Prepare As needed Cashew nuts / Almonds (optional)
- Prepare For the Toffee Sauce-
- Take 1/2 cup Jaggery
- Prepare 100 ml Fresh Cream
- Take 1/2 tsp Ghee
Steps to make Soya Granules Cake-
- For the Cake- - - 1. Chop dates finely. - - 2. In a pan, heat 1 cup of water along with the soya granules. When it comes to a boil, turn off the flame and let the soya granules soak in the hot water for about 10 minutes. - - 3. Filter the soaked soya granules and squeeze out the water. Wash them in cold water 4 times. Squeeze out the water completely and pulse it in a mixer / blender coarsely, keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together egg, baking powder, sugar, cardamom powder and ghee with an electric beater. Whip for about 10 minutes till the egg mixture turns pale and frothy. - - 5. To the egg mixture add the coarsely ground soya granules. Mix it gently till they get incorporated into the mixture. - - 6. Then add the soya flour and mix it gently.
- When the flour is completely incorporated into the mixture, add dates, raisins and tuffi fruity. - - 8. Preheat OTG at 150 degrees for 10 minutes in mode 'toast'. - - 9. Grease a baking mould with ghee and dust it with soya flour. - - 10. Pour the cake batter into the mould and bake at 150 degrees for 45 minutes in mode 'bake'.
- After 40 minutes check if the cake is done. Take a skewer and insert into the centre of the cake all the way down till the bottom. If the skewer comes clean then the cake is cooked. - - 12. Cool the cake completely before taking it out of the mould. - - 13. Serve with toffee sauce.
- For Toffee Sauce- - - 1. Take jaggery in a pan add little water. Heat it and when it starts to boil, turn off the flame, filter it and let it cool. - - 2. Add fresh cream and ghee to the cooled jaggery mix. Mix well. - - 3. Keep the jaggery mix pan over low heat and keep stirring continuously so that it doesn't curdle. You can use a whisk for this purpose. - - 4. Keep stirring till the sauce thickens. This will take about 5-6 minutes. The sauce will thicken further when it cools.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soya granules cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!