Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken keema. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Minced meat known as keema or qeema is used to make various dishes like curry. Keema, Kheema or Qeema, whatever you wish to name it.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken keema using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken keema-
- Make ready chicken keema
- Prepare 400 grams chicken minced
- Take 2 onions chopped
- Take 2 tomatoes chopped
- Take 4 green chilli
- Make ready 6 curry leaves
- Get 2 fresh parsley leaves
- Prepare 6 spring onions
- Take salt
- Take spices
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ground cumin powder or cumin seeds
- Get 1/3 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 2 green cardamon
- Make ready 1/3 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Take 1 tbsp khasmiri red chilli powder or paprika
- Prepare 1 kalpasi (black stone flower)
- Take 1 small piece of cinnamon
- Take 1/2 ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp chicken masala
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
Steps to make Chicken keema-
- Heat oil in pan and fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes. Add all the spices too.
- Add the chicken keema, mix well and stir fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot, top with some fresh parsley. Best eaten with steamed rice, roti or bread.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken keema recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!