Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dulce de leche caramel sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dulce de leche caramel sauce using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce-
- Get 4 cup milk
- Get 2 cup white sugar
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Caramel Sauce-
- Bring the milk to boil, add the sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and wash down the sides of the pan
- Stir on medium heat until sugar is desolved & it starts to bubble
- Simmer on medium for about an hour scooping off any froth every 10-15mins
- At 45min check regularly to avoid burning
- Once turned dark brown & thick pour through metal seive
- Allow to cool & thicken. Store in jar in fridge.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Moreover, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dulce de leche caramel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!